Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oracle Applications for beginners

For a layman Oracle applications is an ERP used to run business. From manufacturing to supply chain, financial, CRM, HRMS there are hosts of modules in Oracle Ebiz suite. In this blog I would be concentrating on Oracle Applications from technical perspective. Basically I would be discussing about various tech stuffs that are used in an implementation project. I will be purely using my previous experience while blogging here. From technical perspective I would be discussing interfaces, conversions, reports and extensions. Primarily we use PL/SQL as a coding language, so one should be profficient enough in PL/SQL. From Reporting point of view I would be mainly focussing on BI publisher formerly called XML publisher. And from GUI perspective I will touch base with FORMS, OAF as well as ADF. I will also be talking on workflow in my future post. So till then I good bye... and please wait for my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment